*Updates* Blogdrive fixed the Plain text editor.
Since Blogdrive's PTE isn't going to be fixed
anytime soon, I've decided to write up my own fix for it since I can't use the greasemonkey fix
that was created by Xr
Here's the link
and features surrounding it:
1) URL is similar to that of blogdrive http://design.blogdrive.com/manage/blog_entries
2) includes Extended Entry
3) behind the scenes features: dates automatically changes to current time
4) behind the scenes features: BID/PID
auto updates from the URL.
5) behind the scenes features: inserting images
in old fashion.
6) Not able to call up your previous entries contents. It does not enable editing of previous entries however it allows you to REPLACE
7) I tried to include Amazon affiliate
thing to this, but I realised there's a server indifference here that disallow variables to be passed through. So I have no choice but to disable it.
So, there you go.
Posted at 04:28 am by Seige