There might be something really major going on in the background of Blogdrive because several features aren't working at the moment
. This includes the just recently discovered problem with the search feature
There are two types of search feature within Blogdrive:
1) Search Entries - which is available to all Blogdrive users including
free accounts. It can be accessed from within the blog admin area.
2) Visitor Site Search - which is only available to Blue Steel (plan 3)
subscriber and it can be accessed from the main page of your blog.
Just very recently, some interesting changes have been observed by Gloria
and myself. We both uses free blogdrive accounts (this blog is on a free account)
1) Both of the search feature no longer search for keywords within entry bodies.
2) Both of the search feature only search for keywords within entry titles.
3) Visitor Site Search works on Free accounts too. Try this: Blogdrive
Weird? Weird indeed.
Well, I hope something nice is coming up soon. And I suspect we'll be suffering one more "Upgrading Server
" situation to implement these new upgrades.